What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
During the normal course of using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a review request or marketing communication, surf the website, enter information or use certain other site features.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and implement a variety of security measures to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, accessed, disclosed, misused, altered or destroyed.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. All sensitive information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. In addition, your credit card information is stored with AES-256 encryption.
For your convenience, we may store your credit card information for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Please keep in mind though that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look up the specific steps required to modify the cookie settings.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that support your site experience may not function properly.
In general, the third-party service providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves a third-party service provider, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Our store uses Google Analytics and other tools and services to help us analyze site traffic and usage.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Other than as part of our use of third-party service providers, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Third-party products and services
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Third-party behavioral tracking
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Request reviews for products that you purchased as part of any orders
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or third-party service provider, as applicable
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of the respective email
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Last updated on 2021-02-09.